Its summertime and finally you have got extra time to spend some beautiful moments with your family and your children. If you are in the country of Columbus, then the best way to spend this time is to visit the amusement parks over here in United States. There are numerous hotspots throughout the country that has a thrilling roller coaster and with other hosts of thrilling rides. You will find a range of theme parks, water parks, and amusement parks. Let us take a look at some of the trip ideas within your budget limit for a perfect summer vacation.
Top Amusement parks in the United States
If you think that the amusement parks are meant only for children, then you are absolutely wrong. Some of the rides are absolutely not meant for children, but for the adults. Here are some of the top 10 parks meant for absolute fun and thrilling experience.
- LEGOLAND, Carlsbad, California– This is one of the best parks if you are in the USA. Lego is one of the parks which you will never get tired of no matter what your age is. The park consists of near about 55 rides; among which the famous ones are Lego Wave pool, body slides, tube slides, Splash safari. There are also different events and funny shows that take place inside the park. The park has a total of nine sections, and you can choose any one of them to enjoy any one of them. If you wish to take your kids for an amazing experience, this is the right place.
- Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom, Florida– The visitors can enjoy a thrilling experience in this Orlando themed park. The park offers six different choices of magical lands, and all the age groups can enjoy the rides here. There are separate rides for the children as well as adults. The main attractions of this theme park include- special characters from the Fairytale and the Disneyland movies and the books, night events, fantasy land, fireworks, mouthwatering delicacies, Adventure Land, Tomorrow Land, Fireworks and so much more! The timing of the park depends on the seasons. The ticket price for the children is dollar 83 from the age group of 3-9, and for the adults, it is $89.
- Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio– If you haven’t visited this place this, then you are really missing out something! Cedar Point in Ohio is a must-visit place for all those who wish to have an adventurous and thrilling experience. Cedar Point is known for its incredible varieties of roller coasters which go as high as 120mph, and it has an 80-degree drop. The main attraction includes the mouthwatering foods, roller coasters, live 3D and 7D shows, entertainment shows, water rides, and family rides. The best thing is you can enjoy rides and coasters and also explore the food places here. This is the ultimate destination for fun because it offers 18 world-class roller rides with private cabanas and plunging slides.
READ MORE:- Best Ideas for students to get refreshment
- Kings Island, Mason Ohio– This is one of the largest theme based waterparks in the Midwest. The main center of attraction in this park is the King Mills Antique autos which are basically a fun-loving car ride. This is one of the nostalgic rides and makes the visitors come back to this place again and again. The Miami River Brewhouse is another major attraction, and the Chef of Kings Island beautifully crafts the menu. The park offers 80 different kinds of rides, which is perfect for making anyone happy, both the young age groups and the adults. This park features the largest Diamondback Roller coaster, wind seeker thrill rides, the Vortex, and the Beast. If you are taking your kids with you, this park will never fail to amaze you with the snoopy rides for the kids. The water slides include sea pools or wave pools and different slides.
- Hersheypark, Hershey, Pennsylvania– Plan your trip to Pennsylvania to enjoy the exquisiteness of Hershey Park. This park has a total of 15 water slides and rides, 13 roller coasters, and 26 kiddle rides for the kids. Therefore you can well understand how amazing this park is! Once you purchase your Hershey ticket, you will get to enjoy some other amazing things which are included in this ticket. You can explore Zoo America where you can get to see the porcupines, wolves, bald eagles, and the wolves. There is a museum which is absolutely dedicated to the history of Hershey- a museum which deals with the features of Hershey Empire where the visitors can also enjoy puzzles and quizzes. This place was basically a picnic area, and the funny part about this park is that each of the train cars has a cute nickname. Hershey Park has its own resort. So if you already have a season pass, then you can enter the park one hour before it actually opens. The visitors can also enjoy food, drinks, and other entertainment.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain, California– Known as the thrill capital of the world, this place has so much to offer to its visitors. You will get confused as to where to start! The park has amazing scary roller coasters as well as simple rides for the toddlers. Moreover, you can enjoy the tidbits at one of the restaurants over here. The park features family rides, thrill rides and rides for the kids. You should never miss out the Apocalypse, dive devil, batman ride, Justice League, Gold rusher and so much more! The rides for the children are less scary, and this is one of the places where you will love to spend some time with. Apart from the rides, you can also enjoy the drinks, food, and other special events organized here.
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Virginia– If you are looking for the best places to visit in Florida and that too with thrill and adventure, Busch Gardens is the one for you! The world-class shows and the Florida roller coaster rides make it an all-inclusive entertainment package for the visitors. There are more than 200 species in this place, thus making it one of the biggest zoological garden in the whole of North America. If you are enthusiastic about rides and coasters, then you should explore the roller coaster rides over here! The park has been proclaimed as the best theme park in the last 23 years. The special attractions of this place include the events and adventures like Halloween adventures, Christmas town, and Food and Wine Festival!
- Knott’s Berry Farm, Buena Park California– Are you looking for the best amusement park in California? Check out the Knott’s Berry Farm which offers thrilling rides and adventures and is one of the best places to be with your family. Some of the major attractions of the place are- thrilling silver bullet, the new boardwalk area and so much more! One of the things which you will find in all the season is fun! The amazing rides include- Calico Railroad, Balloon race, Calico Mine Road, Camp bus, Coast rider, Flying Ace, Dragon Swing, Ghost rider, La Revolution, Merry Go Round, Huff and Puff, Rapid River Run, Sky Cabin, Supreme scream, and the list continues. Some of the fantastic activities for the kids include the Horseback rides, Ghost town, Pony Express, and other activities!
- Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee– This is one of the award-winning parks located in the Tennessee region. With the total area of 150 acres, this park has given so much to the visitors which include different attractions and rides. The park has got its name from the western legend of the country, Dolly Pardon. The best thing about this place is that there are five festivals which take place throughout all the seasons. So no matter whenever you come to this place, the park will have something different for you! If you want to spend a night here, you can book any of the luxury resorts over here. There are beautiful cabins and 300 luxurious resorts for the guests to spend their nights.
- Six Flags Great America, Gurnee, Illinois– This beautiful park is located between Chicago and Milwaukee and is basically a combination of thrilling rides and water parks. This park has three different areas especially for the kids, 14 roller coaster rides, and has near about 20 acres of land for the Aquatica. Other things to explore here include the options for childcare, food and live shows and events. It takes dollar 45 for the kids, and the adults need to pay $65 for their tickets. Grab a pass at $75 for this will allow you to visit the park more than once!
What are you waiting for? Go and grab your tickets now to enjoy these amazing, thrilling rides and adventures with your family and friends. Anywhere you go in the United States; you will find never roller coasters which you haven’t experienced anywhere! Every single park from California to Orlando is beautifully crafted to allow all the visitors to have a fun and enjoyable experience!
Note:- If you have such interesting information or anything related to fun and activities, refreshment; you can always write for us and get connected to world of avid readers.