Candidate holding bachelor of degree from the authorized recognized University will apply for this exam. According to IIT Delhi exam will be scheduled in the time of first week of February.
For this exam students are required to check their eligibility criteria. They can use their simple age calculator to check their eligibility criteria in order to apply for the GATE exam. According to terms and conditions this GATE exam is held an only candidate who needs all the eligibility conditions will be allowed to appear for the exam or else they will be disqualified.
A candidate before applying for the exam they should read the instructions and the eligibility condition. Some of the general eligibility conditions are
- An only candidate who belongs to Indian nationality is eligible to appear for the GATE exam.
- Candidates who lived in other countries that is other than India also eligible to attempt the GATE exam.
- The basic academic qualification is they have to be passed in engineering graduation or any master degree in any of the subjects.
- The basic eligibility criteria to attend the GATE exam are there is no age limit, to calculate their age limit they can use their simple age calculator.
Other eligibility criteria
Apart from general criteria for GATE exam there are other than categories and criteria’s will be released in the paper by the authorities. Let us see what the criteria’s are given to the candidates. Here the candidates who are applying for GATE exam should compulsorily complete their bachelor degree or they must be a student in the final year in their graduation. Suppose if the students who have graduated in the bachelor’s degree they are requested to submit all their certificates to the authorities.
If the candidates who are in there final year graduation they must compulsory submit the principal certificate of their institution.
Some of the other eligibility criteria that are mentioned in paper wise are
- The candidates of B.Tech /B.E/B. pharmacy should submit their 4 years engineering program and with their 10th and plus two certificate.
- For 3 year candidate after completing their BSc diploma in engineering should submit the following certificates and also those who are pursuing in final year of these above programs are eligible to GATE exam.
- If the qualification degree is B Architectural they should submit the year 5 year bachelor degree in architectural design.
- For the candidates B.Sc research their 4 years of bachelor degree in science and with 10th and plus two certificate should be submitted.
- For master degree in MA/ MCA or equivalent to it they are eligible to pursue any branch in the science field such as mathematics computer applications for statistics.
- Graduates in ME and M.Tech they can choose any of their master degree program for 4 years in engineering and technology field
- For the candidates in integrated MSc and integrated ME/ M.Tech they can choose the dual degree programs in any of the engineering technology for 5 years.
- For the candidates who are holding professional degree in B.Tech and be architectural they can choose any of the equivalent examinations from the professional societies that are recognized by UPSC AICTE and AMICE.
Documents to be uploaded
People who are applying for gate examinations they should check the year age with the simple age calculator which is a very easiest method in which they can easily calculate their age and apply for the GATE examination.
The candidates who are willing to apply for the GATE examination should know the relevant details which are produced from the authorities and they should clearly know about the application fee that has been uploaded in the sides.
With this they should know the relevant documents they should submit to the exam conducting members.
Initially they have to upload the eligibility criteria certificate in which the age proof is important for this they can easily calculate their age with the simple age calculator and this must be uploaded as an initial process.
For this the candidates are not allowed to send it through post they should apply through online.
Some of the documents to be submitted are
Candidates pursuing any degree or if they have pursued any higher degree should be mentioned in the table. In this case the particular candidate should compulsorily choose minimum qualification degree at the time of filling the application form.
Candidates should compulsorily complete any of the qualification degree before applying for the GATE exam. During the time they have to submit their degree certificate or else professional degree certificate or in case any course completion form for the people who are pursuing the degree can submit their certificate that is issued from there institution authorities.
Suppose if the candidate is expected to complete the year degree should be mentioned in the table and he or she should upload the certificate of professional letter from the head of the institution and the department and also should attach the copy of mark lists.
If the candidates who have failed in any of the subjects they should compulsorily upload their mark sheets with their final year issued certificate from the institute while the time pursuing in the institution. And later if any circumstances accepted you can download the internet mark and attached to better.
For the candidates SC and ST category you have to upload all the valid documents and all the valid proofs for availing the concession from the application fee. With this all the certificates issued from the authorities only will be strictly considered for all the concession.
For PWD candidates they are asked to update all the documents only then they can provide certain concession in the application fee. During the time of admission in the allotted institute they are asked to submit the entire certificate without fail.
Some of the eligibility criteria for M.Tech courses
Only the candidates who are qualified in the entrance test and who completely fulfills the GATE exam are eligible for the admissions of m tech courses. For M.Tech courses there is no separate counseling are held candidates should compulsorily apply for GATE exam and they have to separately apply for different counseling procedures. The counseling procedures of COAP will be done in separate manner.