Raksha Bandhan is one of the most important and celebrated festivals in India. Sisters wait a whole year to tie the sacred thread of Rakhi on their brother’s wrist. This is done to ward off all the evils and pray for their success and good health. Along with your brother, it is the time that you do Rakhi shopping for your sister in law or bhabhi as well.
They are an integral part of your family and let them know that with auspicious gifts. You could personalise the gift that you are sending them while doing lumba Rakhi shopping. Here are some great ways to make sure that your sister in law does not feel lonely this Raksha Bandhan.
- Coffee Mug: If your sister in law loves a cup of coffee at any time of the day, then the high quality digitally printed coffee mugs are a great idea. You could customise them the way you want with different designs and colours and writings.
This would definitely bring a big smile on her face and make her feel less lonely. It would also help you to establish a special bond with your bhabhi. She would always remember this thoughtful gift of yours and this beautiful gesture would leave a mark on her.
- Watches: Everyone loves a timeless piece of watch. Find the perfect watch during Rakhi shopping for your sister in law. You could also go for watch sets that are available for both bhaiya-bhabhi. The watches would also serve as a style quotient if your sister loves fashion. This would enhance her attire wherever she goes. This is one of the most ideal gift ideas for sister in laws.
- Jewellery: This is one of the classic and best ideas of the gift. It is one of the stylish and classy wear items. Your sister would be able to wear a casual piece of jewellery everywhere from the office and for casual evening parties. The various pieces of jewellery available are small pendants, earrings, hoops, rings and bracelets.
She would definitely love it because every woman loves a piece of timeless and classic jewellery. This would again fortify the connection between you and your bhabhi. You could also engrave the jewellery with her initials so that she would understand the love you have for her.
- Chocolates: Chocolates are not just a favourite of the kids and the young. Everyone loves them. And if your sister in law is one of them during lumba Rakhi shopping buy chocolate sets for her. There are so many handcrafted chocolates available online that you could choose the one that you think best suits your bhabhi’s taste. Buy premium quality chocolates that your sister in law, as well as your brother, would love and celebrate the unique bond that you share with them.
Sometimes Rakhi with chocolate combos is also available for your brother and your bhabhi. Express your love and your emotion through these chocolates and bring a note of sweetness to the festivities.
- Handbag: A woman always requires a good handbag for carrying all the essentials. A multipurpose handbag or a travelling purse would do wonders because it has a number of pockets that could be utilised for various purposes.
They could use it to store their jewellery, makeup; medicines, money, etc. Buy high-quality handbags made of a material that is one of a kind. It is an ideal gift for your sister in law if she travels a lot or is a working woman.
Rakhi Bazaar brings to you an assortment of gift items that would leave you spoilt for choices. Choose the one that suits all your needs and bring a smile to your sister in law’s face with them.